Posted by Lexxie Couper on Sunday, November 22nd, 2009
Yeah, I know we Aussies don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but I am so totally thankful for everyone who has helped me become the author I am (from my editors, to my crit partners and fellow authors to the wonderful, wonderful people who buy my books) that I wanted to share with you all…
The International Heat authors have a lot to be thankful for this fall. The biggest thing? New releases! To celebrate, we’re holding a contest. The rules are simple. Below is one question about each authors’ new release. Also included is a link to the authors’ sites where the answers can be found. Email all six answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday, November 29 at 9 p.m. EST to be entered.
Six winner, six prizes. We will draw six names and each winner will receive one of the new releases. Luck of the draw in terms of who gets what!
We’re even being nice and giving a hint. This guy will help you find the answers!
1. In Mari Carr’s Assume the Positions, what book does Ethan give Rachel to help them complete the Cougar Challenge? www.maricarr.com
2. In Jambrea Jo Jones’ Magnus, what unthinkable thing did Emily Patterson do after Mag told her to go home?http://jambrea.wordpress.com/
3. In Vivian Arend’s Wolf Flight, where are Missy and Tad when they kiss for the first time? http://vivianarend.com/
4. In Jayne Rylon’s Night is Darkest, what did Tyler eat at Rob’s ‘party’?www.jaynerylon.com
5. In Lexxie Couper’s The Sun Sword, what does the woman Torin finds on Earth swear to do to him? www.lexxiecouper.com
6. In Jess Dee’s A Question of Love, what do Tina and Gabe call each other for nicknames? http://www.jessdee.com/